

I just got back from a business trip in Portland, OR. We had a nice trip and what an awesome city! The weather during my trip could only be described as psychotic-pouring rain for 10 minutes, then sunny, then chilly, then drizzly, then windy, then rainy....you get the point. I ate at a few great places but what sticks in my mind foodwise is Voodoo Doughnuts. We all had the Maple Glazed with Bacon- think about a breakfast. It was VERY good. I went with two of my colleagues, Chad and Monica. These are cell phone pictures but they seem to be pretty good. If you are ever in Portland then you really need to go to the Rogue Brewpub and then hit up Voodoo before you settle in for the evening. Anybody else been there?
Happy to have you back. I love a man's perception on cooking. And from what I have read (I started last year)you have a good one. So I look forward to seeing you in the future.
ReplyDelete