Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So, hey, howya been?



You probably didnt notice tht I dropped off the face of the planet... but I'm back. A friend that I work with, Ayhan, has been giving me shit about never writing on my blog. He is right. So what that I have been busy. So what that the now Stay At Home Wife has taken an interest and is now cooking- she ist half bad. I just got lazy.

Im back.

Toe in the water

There is a pizza place by my office downtown. They are called the HomeMade Pizza Company . The pizza comes uncooked, freshly made, wrapped, and ready to take home and put in the oven. It has become a regular Tuesday staple.

If you live near one-try it. I promise it doesnt dissapoint.

4 comments:

  1. Well, hello there! That pizza looks dee-lish!

    Glad you're back. Try not to stay away so long next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will not be away for that long again. In fact I'll swing by his office in 5 minutes to make sure he's readying his next post. hahaha

    Ayhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what kind of pizza is that? looks Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ricotta, basil and sun dried tomatoe pizza. I get a lot of strange looks when I am on a crowded rush hour subway train while holding a raw pizza wrapped in cellophane.

    ReplyDelete