My annoying and pestering friend, Ayhan, sent me pictures of some lamb chops that he made. To be honest, they were ridiculously good looking. Porn, if you will.
Its funny, sometimes you have friends who actually know something about you that you dont. I like writing a blog. I dont have time to, really- but I enjoy it.
I went to Safeway after work to see if I could find some lamb chops to make. Lets just say that the selection that I found wasn't all that appealing. But I found pork chops - sliced thinly. So, my wife found this recipe on one of our friends blogs. She changed it a little- hell if I know how since I was at work when she marinated it.
Anyway- dont buy the pork chops thinly sliced if they are bone in. Just dont bother. But here is a picture of kate enjoying the delicious meal that she marinated and I grilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment