Thursday, September 24, 2009

Easy dinner-Stuffed shells



One of my favorite things to make is stuffed shells. Its pretty easy to make and I seem to go through periods when I make it about once a week and then don't make it for a few months. My wife and daughter love it-and its a sneaky way to get my daughter to eat spinach.
------------------------
1.Mix chopped spinach (drained-it has a lot of water in it) with ricotta cheese, a pinch of salt & pepper, and 1 beaten egg
2. Your large shells should be in the colander draining already
3. Spoon the cheese mixture into the shells
4. Cover the bottom of a casserole dish or whatever with a thin layer of sauce (I make my own with some hot Italian sausage)
5. Line the shells up in the dish and cover with sauce
6. Add some Parmesan and mozzarella
7. Bake it at 350 until the cheese is nice and melted
eat it

2 comments:

  1. http://www.thevillagecompany.com/sesamestreetfingerpaints.html?panel=1 here is the link for the finger paints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all-time favorites!!! So yummy!!

    ReplyDelete