Thursday, September 3, 2009

Smokey Joe's

I have all this great video from the trip so I have to use it. Great BBQ in Darien, GA.

4 comments:

  1. You two are going to have your own cooking / food review show in the future. I can see it now.

    You'll have to learn to speak southern for some interviews though. Did he REALLY ask you if you wanted a beer for the road??

    Some places in the country are like stepping into the past. A beer for the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I nominate you guys to replace Jon & Kate? They're driving me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and father in law own Smokey Joe's. I really appreciate y'all's comments.

    We hope to see y'all back in the future!

    I am a tad concerned about the beer for the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,

    He was kidding...FYI. He saw my 3 kids running around like lunatics and jokingly asked me if I wanted one. Not an issue. Hopefully somebody hears about you and more people will go to your awesome BBQ place.

    ReplyDelete