- Chips and BBQ sauce for dinner
- Bedtime? Whatever
- Breakfast tomorrow? Cookies
- Doobie Brothers on the radio (pretty loud)
- Honkey tonk piano
- Mayhem
I rule.
P.S. I'm free for baby sitting jobs anytime. Email me at dadcancook@gmail.com
I rule.
P.S. I'm free for baby sitting jobs anytime. Email me at dadcancook@gmail.com
Lord help us.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!! Cookies for breakfast are the best!!
ReplyDeleteHah! That. Is. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou do totally rule. And Mommy will have to pay come Monday morning... I see many-a-day like that in my future.
Who do you think you are, a grandparent?
ReplyDeleteShe's gonna find out! If you babysat, our kids would never let us come home!
Hey Chris, Yes it is special paint. Its in the bath section. It has seseame street people on it. Its bath tub finger pants. Its really thick liquid soap really! But she likes it and I don't have a mess to clean it just wipes right into the water and makes bubbles. We love it. and its cheap only $3.00 I think and they are pretty big bottles. They come in red, yellow and blue. Let me know if you buy it!
ReplyDelete