I took my kids to their first college football game. We only lasted the first half due to the fact it was about to pour down rain and the kids' attention span is actually only 20 minutes. They did so well. George didn't watch the game,he talked to the cheerleaders the whole time. That's my boy! When we left at just about half time Catholic U was tied with Randolph Macon 7-7. I am actually a big fan of Catholic U even though I didn't go there. I almost did. My brother, cousin and my best friend went though. That's good enough for me. I'm not a U Maryland, Georgetown or UVA fan. I went to GWU and we dont have a football team-so the CUA Cardinals are now my team and I will be taking the children to games from here on out.
Mediterranean Bean Salad
1 day ago
By the way - we don't usually dress our kids all matchy-matchy, but the boys really like that shirt, and if I put it on one, I'll have to put it on the other. In fact Eleanor had a big meltdown when she realized that she didn't have a "dog shirt." Thankfully she got over it and doesn't seem to remember the oversight - but lesson learned!
ReplyDeleteAww what a fabulous Dad day. they look like that were having fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks and sounds like fun. I want to get back to a college game.
ReplyDeleteI think it's great that they both wanted to wear a 'dog shirt' - glad E got over not having one of her own. Your kids are sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That's so cute! He's a little ladies' man already.
ReplyDelete