I am on furlough this upcoming week and I decided it was time for the family to get on the road. No way was I going to sit at home with nothing to do, not go to work, and listen to my kids scream for a week.
My Papa has not been doing well lately so we are going to Tampa, FL to let him see the kids and then we will drive down to a family beach house in Long Boat Key. But.....about halfway to Florida we will be staying here in Hilton Head, SC for 2 days because I'm not driving 15 hours straight.
My trip couldn't be any worse than the Griswold's.
Also, I want to thank Christy from What We Eat for a good Burger War. I was seriously concerned when I saw her pictures and recipe. Good game Christy. Maybe she will want to go head to head again sometime soon- of her choosing?. A rematch in the making?
Mediterranean Bean Salad
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment