I am a husband and father of 3 kids (one five year old and three year old twins). Unfortunately, my kids do not like most of the food that I cook. But my wife does. I'm using this blog to document my experiments, favorite recipies,miserable failures as well as some thoughts and insights about my family and I. While I get a kick out of reading other blogs with their perfect pictures and seriously edited writing styles I can give a practical and fun angle on cooking. What person with a family has time to do a gourmet meal every night? I love trying out new dishes, so feel free to send any suggestions to dadcancook@gmail.com.
Kate and I are planning on a anniversary trip next Fall with no kids. Where should we go? We will start with the general and narrow it down as time goes on
Looks like your thoroughly enjoying your vacation!!!
ReplyDelete