You ever talk with your spouse and actually have 2 different conversations?
Here's the background: I married a VERY nice girl. Sometimes she shocks me. She just doesnt get how mens minds work most of the time. Think Martha Stewart-only much more serious and on Prozac.
Kate: Chris, when we can afford to replace the deck, I think we should go bigger.
Chris: You'd prefer a bigger deck?
Kate: Well - I mean, it would just be a few extra inches.
Chris: (totally laughing now) Just a few inches! Ha, ha! So you want a boyfriend?
Kate: Chris, what the hell are you talking about?
Kate, I am sorry honey. This was just toooooo good not to write about.
Almond Poppy Seed Muffins
6 days ago
LOL! According to this conversation, I have the mind of a man.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Must admit, I probably wouldn't have caught on for a few seconds in real life. I'm with ya, Kate.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! OMG. That is friggin' hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIn my former life (pre-husband) I'd have been totally with Kate. As it is now, my eyebrows were raised with Kate's sentence and full-on laughing with your response and everything after.
Sounds like poor Kate probably tees you up all the time with some great "That's what she said!" lines. I'm a dude obviously.