This cat is the man. Seriously, the crap he eats FREAKS ME OUT. I honestly think the oddest thing I've ever had are chapulines (fried grasshoppers) which are actually quite good. If you ever get the chance to have a chapulines taco then I suggest that you try it with an open mind. Now I have never been a seafood fan but lately I have been trying more and more things. I went on a business trip recently and had a bunch of things to eat that a year ago I would have never tried. I can tell you that they were not my favorite things but I have tried them now (sea bass, ceviche, & a piece of octopus sushi). To this day I admit that the taste of a tuna steak makes me reel. I don't like it. But I have tried it. But this dude is straight up crazy. OK. So I will draw the absolute line if he wont eat it. His show is on the Travel Channel and he couldn't even eat the durian fruit from Malaysia. OK-so its got to be horrifying.Hold me, I'm scared.
Fried Grasshoppers?????? Ewwww gross.
ReplyDeleteI have to leave the room half the time when B watches this show, and Man vs. Wild. Freaking GROSS!
ReplyDelete