Who doesnt love fajitas? I make them often. Today I made both chicken and beef.
- The chicken breasts I marinated in mojo sauce for a few hours. Mojo is great becuase it gives a nice garlicky/citrus flavor to meats. Its also AMAZING on pork.The steak I rub with chili powder, garlic powder and S&P.
- I slice an onion and a bell pepper and some chili peppers thinly and put them in a frying pan with olive oil and hit em with high heat at first just to brown some of them a bit. Then I turn the burner on low and cover until they are nice and soft.
- I obviously light the grill. And grill the meats.
- I also like to make rice and beans as well.
Fajitas are a very good dinner and are quite simple to make.
Fajitas are delicious. I pronounce them
ReplyDeleteFA-JIE-TAS.
They taste better that way.
Mmmm these look tasty. My menu is set for this week, but maybe I'll try 'em next week.
ReplyDelete@regardez ME TOO! I make fa-jai-tahs with a nice mer-lotte after going to Tar-jay.
ReplyDelete