Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ma La- I love you too

Dear Ma La,

I know that I have others on the side but they are just cooking tools. You are my spice. My heart.... & my sweat running down my forehead and nose. Just the thought of you makes me hot.
Just the thought of you makes me sweat,

Chris
----------------------
If you know me then you cant eat food that is as spicy as I can. And I have met my match. My friends and I go to Great Wall on 14th NW close to P st. Its absolutely phenomenal. If you live in DC then I suggest you give them a try. The family lives above the restaurant and grandma does most of the cooking. Try the Ma La wontons, Mal La chicken, the pork and ABSOLUTELY the tofu (its the hottest thing they make).....They will try to gringo up the spice for you and tell them that you want it 100%. And yes, that picture is of me on my birthday with my office buddies who can handle the heat.

2 comments:

  1. We have to get you together with Uncle Dick and have a contest. I've never seen anyone eat hot sauce and hot peppers like he does but I think you have a fighting chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, we likes the hot stuff too!! There are times Chris cooks a dish that just makes us laugh it's so spicy...sweat dripping and noses running, that's how we like it sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete